In the "Open Platform Infrastructure" (opi2020) fundamental questions about the functionality and technology of the future charging stations for electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids will be discussed. Participants are electricity supply companies from several European countries. The topics will start from Home and Public Charging to Fast Charging and future applications of intelligent charging systems. The goal is to design and introduce cost-effective and universally compatible systems and avoid unnecessary parallel developments.
This information platform is organized and coordinated by Park & Charge, an operator of charging stations for electric vehicles with years of experience in Europe (www.park-charge.net
- Open exchange of information and discussion of fundamental issues regarding the functionality and technology of future charging stations for electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids.
- Planning and introduction of cost-effective and universally compatible charging infrastructure systems and avoiding unnecessary parallel developments.
- Contribution to sustainable solutions.
- In the developed flow with the "Open Platform Infrastructure" concepts with the Park & Charge gained many years of experience.
- Open to all representatives from the electricity industry in Europe, dealing specifically with the charging infrastructure.
- Open to selected representatives from vehicle and component suppliers (occasionally).